What is Wellness?
Wellness is a broad term that includes at least eight different areas, emotional, physical, spiritual, social, environmental, intellectual, financial, and occupational wellness.
It can be overwhelming to try to address all eight of these areas at one time.
We're not going to do that here at Green Teas. I want your wellness journey to be something you will feel confident in moving forward.
Since you are here, you are in exactly the right place to get started on this amazing journey!
This space is meant to give you a starting point, a place to learn more about specific areas of wellness, then decide for yourself which area you want to study further.
We are all about encouraging you to identify the struggle you are facing then offering you ways to overcome those struggles through self development and personal growth.
Why Is Wellness Important?
Humans are social by nature, even us introverts need some human contact in some form to survive. Connecting with others allows you to see how others react to you and gives you a sense of belonging.
Keeping your mind sharp is as important as keeping your body in good shape. Making a point to try to always be learning and growing your thinking is a vital part of discovering you self-worth and improving your memory.
Life shouldn't be all about working. That's no life I want to lead. Occupational wellness is about finding a healthy and happy work/life balance. It's about ensuring you work smarter not harder. It's also about doing something you love.
7 Reasons You Should Practice Wellness
- It is good for you both mentally and physically
- It's a great way to check-in with yourself and see how you're doing
- It helps you live a balanced life
- It allows you to pinpoint potential problem areas before they get out of control
- It feels good and will make you happy
- It's beneficial to you and those around you
- It will make you more productive
4 Ways to get started today
I highly recommend starting with our quiz.
1. Reveal Your Secret Mom Struggle Quiz:
This quiz will help you to uncover that struggle you keep buried deep within yourself.
Do you find it difficult to believe in yourself? Maybe you have spent so much time and energy being a mom that you've lost yourself along the way? Perhaps you are just simply overwhelmed by all the stuff on your to-do list and that stress is taking it's tole on you? Or have you not taken care of yourself and could really just use a little(or a lot) of me time?
If quizzes aren't your cup of tea, then how about trying out our free course?
2. The 8 Dimensions of Wellness Introductory Course
This course is designed to give you an initiation to each of the areas of wellness. This is a free 8-day video course that comes complete with guided notes to help you follow along and get the most out of the course.
If this sounds like something you'd like to try, you can sign-up for the course below.
3. Resources for the Do It Yourselfers
I also have a fleet of printables designed to guide you through a host of different areas of wellness, from anxiety workbooks to planners.
Here are a few of them:
- My Anxiety Doesn't Control Me - Complete Guide
- Self-Care Planning Toolkit
- Life Wheel Assessment
- Affirmations Adult Coloring Book
If you'd like to see them all you can click the link below.
4. Personal 1:1 Coaching
Coaching is a great way to determine in which area you'd like to get started. Then, together using a tried and true system, we will set a goal, determine a starting point, explore potential solutions, and design action steps to reach your goal.
I offer a few different coaching options:
- One time session - this is designed to help you work through one specific need/area only. This session is for 1 hour.
- 3-Month session(bi-weekly) - this includes once every other week meet-ups(45 min), email follow-ups, pre-session prep forms, and a new client assessment packet.
- 3-Month session(weekly) - this includes once weekly meet-ups(45 min), email follow-ups, pre-session prep forms, and a new client assessment packet.
To learn more about coaching and to find out if coaching is right for you, book a Complimentary 15-minute Coaching Session with me today!
Want to Learn Even more?
If you want to read more about specific areas of wellness before you decide where you want to begin, then I suggest going through our library of resource articles.
- 10 Easy Ways to Practice Self-Care That You Can Start Right Now
- A Simple Beginner's Guide to Self-Care
- 20 Simple Ways to Begin Moving More Everyday
- At Home Spa Day: 5 Easy DIY Spa Treatments
For setting boundaries(lost self):
- Simple Steps to Creating a Nighttime Routine
- 4 No-Fuss Ways to Figuring Out Your Morning Routine
- How to Have Better Conversations Everyday
- Easy Self-Care for Busy Moms: in under 30 minutes
- Why You Need to Teach Your Kids About Self-Care
- 10 Simple Ways to Practice Kindness Today
For emotional wellness(self doubt):
- What Are Some Signs of Good Emotional Health?
- A Plain and Simple Way to Identify Your Emotions
- How Does Emotional Wellness Affect Physical Wellness?
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Mood in 15 Minutes or Less
- What Anxiety Is Not & Why It's Important You Know
- 3 Effective Strategies to Improve Your Anxiety Now
- 30 Days of Gratitude Journaling Prompts That You Need
- Start a List Journal In 3 Easy Steps
For working through your to-dos(stress monster):
- 5 Things to do on Sunday for People Who Want to Get Stuff Done
- 22 Ways You Can Be More Productive Today
- Simple Decluttering Ideas: 15 Minute Solutions
For your personal care(empty cup):