I have always wanted to host an ugly sweater party during the holidays and just never got around to it, until now. Do you love ugly sweater parties too? Then you’re going to love this pack that includes all you need to host an Ugly Sweater Party, the tackiest party around.
With so many different theme choices out there for your holiday party, it can be tough to choose which one to go with. After seeing these cute printables, I’m certain you’re not gonna have any trouble deciding to throw an ugly sweater party this year.
This pack includes everything you need to get started planning your party. All you need to do is figure out the food and pick out that perfect ugly sweater.
The All You need to Host an Ugly Sweater Party Pack Includes:
- Invitations – colorful and printer-friendly – two per page to save on paper. Print them yourself or have them done at a print shop.
- Food Tents – foldable blank tents you can write in the dish name – place on the table next to the food.
- Cookie Decorating Station Sign – set up a cookie station by buying or making ugly sweater sugar cookies. Be sure to have a variety of frosting colors available. Also some fun sprinkles – like snowflakes and candy cane shapes.
- Ugly Sweater Contest Voting Station – includes ballots and 1st and 2nd place winner ribbons. Cut out the ballots – have a box(a shoebox works well) for guests to cast their vote. It would be fun to offer a small prize for the winners. We’re giving out holiday scented candles from Bath and Body Works – they have the best candles! Plus, they are on sale right now so go check them out.
- Ugly Scattergories – an easy game that can be played in teams or individually. Players come up with words from each category that start with the letter of the chosen themed word.
- Holiday Name That Tune – Read off excerpts from popular holiday songs and guests must try to name the song it comes from.
- Ugly Sweater Gift Exchange Game – Have each guest bring a wrapped gift – you can decide if you want regular gifts or white elephant ones. I set a spending limit to try to make it fair. Just roll the dice and follow the instructions.
Looking for another game to play at your party? Here’s one more and it’s totally free!
Holiday Win Lose or Draw
I might be dating myself here, but that’s okay. This game is based on the game show by the same name from back in the ’80s and is similar to Pictionary. It’s played in teams and is sure to bring lots of joy to your party.
You can grab yours right now by clicking through to the download below.
So what do think? Aren’t those Ugly Sweater Party Pack printables adorable? I’m so excited about my party this weekend! I hope you love them as much as I do!
Be sure to grab your free Holiday Win Lose or Draw game above and then head over to our shop to download the Ugly Sweater Party Pack.
Want a quick holiday poetry lesson to add to your homeschool fun this month? Check out this Christmas Concrete Poetry Lesson that makes the cutest poems.
Looking for ways to give back this season? Here are 12 ways you and your family can give to others for the holidays.
New Year’s Eve is just around the corner, be sure to grab our New Year’s Eve Activity Pack to help take some of the stress out of party planning and host an amazing party!
I hope you have a great party!