With the changing season comes some new opportunities to change up your self-care routine. Are you one of the many people who love fall? If you are, then you’re gonna love these 20 fall festivities that will help you make the most of the new season and have a blast doing it.
Chilly weather, comfy sweaters, warm cups of pure joy. Corn mazes, autumn leaves, and pumpkin everything. All the goodness of fall. Let’s take advantage of this amazing time of year by incorporating some fun fall activities into our everyday life.
20 Fall Festivities to do all season long:
- Cuddle up in a fluffy blanket & take a nap
- Enjoy hot chocolate 3 ways
- Burn a fall candle, like these
- Buy a new fall sweater
- Jump in a pile of leaves
- Eat fall harvest foods, such as yellow squash, apples, corn, of course, pumpkin
- Buy a fall plant for your porch
- Create a fall bucket list
- Enjoy a long soak in the tub with a fall scented bath bomb
- Use a fall scented lotion all over your body
- Start a gratitude journal
- Make more soups
- Drink herbal tea
- Get an indoor plant to help reduce stress and boost your mood
- Go on a nature walk and take pictures
- Make freezer meals for winter
- Bake a yummy fall treat
- Decorate your space for fall or Halloween
- Watch a fall movie
- Crochet or knit a new scarf
Are you as excited as I am right now? I can’t wait to start checking off this list of 20 fall festivities and really make the most of the autumn season. I mean, one can never have enough pumpkin in their life, right?
Do you have an amazing fall festivity that you love to do that we didn’t mention on our list? Leave a comment below and share your idea with us, we’d love to hear it!
Does your mental health take a turn for the worse during the holidays? You’re not alone! Read this article, How to Protect Your Mental Health During the Holidays to learn tips to help you get through unscathed.
If you are ready to get serious about your wellness journey, join us in our monthly self-care calendar subscription. It’s free and done for you. All you need to do is fill in the form below to subscribe to our newsletter and each month you will receive a new calendar straight to your inbox. Stop putting your health on hold, join us today.